- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block.
The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation.
An automotive grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
Included PWM fan (Air Blazer 120R) has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
Built-in 92mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. (V3.0)
Built-in 80mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. (V2.0)
|Application||Intel Socket LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066|
AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
|Dimension||61mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 50mm (H)|
2.4″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.97″ (H)
|Material||Copper base with plastic body|
|Dimension||153mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 28mm (H)|
6.02″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
|Motor speed||3400±10% RPM|
|Dimension||120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)|
4.72″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 0.98″ (D)
|Noise level||7.4~35.6 dBA|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM & 4-1 Pin ARGB (5V LED)|
* Please check to make sure the control box and motherboard RGB port that you want to connect are the same as PF120-ARGB’s RGB port definition. Incorrect connection may cause malfunction or damage.
** SilverStone RGB devices can be controlled by Razer Chroma only if connected to Razer Chroma supported motherboards.
There are no reviews yet.