NZXT H510i Red-Black Cabinet:
THE H-SERIES PC CASE
NZXT H510i Red-Black We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- NZXT H510i Red-Black The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- NZXT H510i Red-Black With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- NZXT H510i Red-Black The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- NZXT H510i Red-Black Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.*PCIe riser card not included.
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2|
* Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)|
There are no reviews yet.