NZXT H510i Matte Black Cabinet:
THE H-SERIES PC CASE
NZXT H510i Matte Black We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- NZXT H510i Matte Black The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- NZXT H510i Matte Black With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- NZXT H510i Matte Black The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- NZXT H510i Matte Black Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.*PCIe riser card not included.
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2|
* Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)|
There are no reviews yet.