ASRock B450 Steel Legend Motherboard :
ASRock B450 Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance. A motherboard that fulfills every task – with style!
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 3533+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892/897 Audio Codec)
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY – POLYCHROME RGB
ASRock B450 Steel Legend deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
A SOLID M.2-SOLUTION PERFORMER
- Dual M.2 For SSD, Supports Type 22110 M.2
Two of the world’s fastest M.2 slots. One delivers up to PCIe Gen3 x4 32Gb/s transfer speed, the other one supports PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3 6Gb/s mode.
- M.2 Armors
Good M.2 SSD protection is important for longevity and stability. ASRock provides a completed M.2 armor solution on B450 platform that makes SSDs to run in a certain low temperature.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
ASRock B450 Steel Legend motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
ULTRA STABLE POWER
+5V voltage is transferred from the +12V. Supplying enough current to USB devices without dropping voltage directly from the PSU.
Protect mouse/keyboard against static electricity, especially lowering the chances of USB mouse lag or stuttering.
PURE AUDIO QUALITY
USB speaker is suggested to be connected via Ultra USB Power ports to perform the pure current and offer high audio quality without distortion.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
PREMIUM 60A POWER CHOKE
ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive, AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2|
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
– XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
– Premium 60A Power Choke
– Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
– I/O Armor
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– 2oz Copper PCB
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
ASRock Ultra USB Power
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||– AMD AM4 Socket|
– Digi Power design
– 6 Power Phase design
|Chipset||– AMD Promontory B450|
|Memory||– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology|
– 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3533+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso and Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for AMD non-XMP memory frequency support.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support|
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
|Graphics||– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*|
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
– Dual graphics output: Support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 1.4 with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
|Audio||– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*|
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
– Supports Surge Protection
– Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Gold Audio Jacks*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
|LAN||– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
– Realtek RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
|Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)|
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x16 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x8 mode; PCIE4: x4 mode) (If you use Athlon 2xxGE series APU, PCIE1 slot will run at x4 mode.)
AMD Athlon series CPUs
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1: x4 mode; PCIE4: x2 mode)*- 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
– Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
**This feature is only supported with Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Picasso and Raven Ridge).
|Storage||– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*|
– 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon series APU and Raven Ridge 2)**
– 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)***M2_2, SATA3_3 and SATA3_4 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
**If M2_1 is occupied, PCIE4 will be disabled.
|Connector||– 1 x COM Port Header|
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header*
– 1 x Addressable LED Header**
– 1 x AMD Fan LED Header***
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)****
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)******
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.
****The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
*****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
******The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port|
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)*Ultra USB Power is supported on USB3_34 ports.
ACPI wake-up function is not supported on USB3_34 ports.
|Software and UEFI||Software|
– ASRock A-Tuning
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield|
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
– 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
|Hardware Monitor||– Temperature Sensing: CPU, MB|
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
|Form Factor||– ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm|
|OS||– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Certifications||– FCC, CE|
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
There are no reviews yet.