Nzxt Kraken Z63 CPU Liquid Cooler:
The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply fine-tune settings; you can now display your favorite animated gifs or CAM system information, allowing for total customization. Backed by a 6-year warranty, the Kraken Z series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own.
- Nzxt Kraken Z63 With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler. Whether it’s a funny gif or CAM data, you can use your Kraken to express yourself in an exciting new way.
- Nzxt Kraken Z63 CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC. With simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- Nzxt Kraken Z63 The included Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Nzxt Kraken Z63 Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling. With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
* The display orientation can be adjusted within CAM from Default to a -90° orientation.
|Water Block||Dimensions(LxWxH): 79 x 79 x 52 mm|
Material: Block: Copper, Housing: Plastic
|Pump||Motor Speed & Power: 800 – 2,800 + 300 RPM, 12V DC, 0.3A|
|Radiator||Dimensions: 143 x 315 x 30mm|
Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
|Cap||Display Orientation: Software adjustable Default and -90° orientation|
Display Panel Active Area: 2.36” (60mm) diameter
Display Color: 24-bit true color LCD
Display Resolution: 320 x 320 px
Display Brightness: 650 cd/m²
Dimension: 140 x 140 x 26mm
Speed: 500-1,800 + 300 RPM
Air Flow: 2 7. 2 7 – 9 8 .1 7 C F M
Air Pressure: 0.21 – 2.71mm-H₂O
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Power Consumption: 12V DC, 0.38A, 4.56W
Connector: 4-pin PWM
Life: 60,000 hours / 6 Years
|Compatible Socket & CPU||Intel Socket LGA 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066|
Intel Core i9 / Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron
AMD Socket AM4, sTRX4*, TR4*(*Threadripper bracket not included)
AMD Ryzen 7 / Ryzen 5 / Ryzen 3 / Ryzen 9 / Threadripper
There are no reviews yet.