Gigabyte Aorus 2TB Gen4 M.2 NVMe Internal SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Xtreme Storage Performance
Full Body Copper Thermal Solution for Outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD Performance
SSD Tool Box
- Interface : PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor : M.2 2280
- Total Capacity : 2000GB
- Warranty : Limited 5-years or 850TBW
- NAND : 3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache : DDR4 1GB
- Sequential Read speed : Up to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : Up to 4400 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS : Up to 750k
- Random Write IOPS : Up to 700k
- Dimension : 80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 1.77 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active) : Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
- Power Consumption (Idle) : 21.1mW
- Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C
- Note :* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.
There are no reviews yet.