Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4 M.2 NVMe Internal SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4, The World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0×4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Selected High Speed 3D TLC NAND Flash (800MT/s)
Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4 The selected and high quality NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0×4 devices for superior storage performance.
Xtreme Storage Performance
Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4 With the new PCIe 4.0 controller, AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 5,000 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 4,400MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read performance of PCIe 4.0 SSDs is up to 40% faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother, gaming, streaming, and graphics intensive rendering.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is a software that gives users an overview of the SSD Status and various aspects such as model name, FW version, health condition and sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the link.
- InterfacePCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity1000GB
- NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
- Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 750k
- Random Write IOPSup to 700k
- Dimension80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
- Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 5-years or 1800TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.