Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum Fully Modular 750 Watts ATX Power Supply
- Fully Modular Cabling: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- Dual EPS12V Connectors: For wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- Low-Noise Fan Operation: A 140mm fluid dynamic bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures minimum fan noise and efficient, effective cooling,
even at full load.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certified: Up to 92% efficiency for exceptional low power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components in Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
- Fully Digital Platform: Resonant LLC topology with DC-to-DC conversion provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables
use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds using Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency in Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum has Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds using Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables in Corsair HX750 80 Plus Platinum make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
|Product Weight (kg)||1.8|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Box Contents||HX 750 Series ATX Power Supply | Power cord | Mounting screws | Cable ties | User manual|
|ATX CABLE 24-PIN|
|PCIe CABLE 8-PIN|
|SATA CABLE (4 SATA|
– Right Angle)
|PATA CABLE (4-PIN)||4|
|SATA CABLE (3 SATA|
– Right Angle)