- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
Corsair HX1200 80 Plus Platinum series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
Corsair HX1200 80 Plus Platinum has 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency that reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Corsair HX1200 80 Plus Platinum has Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The Corsair HX1200 80 Plus Platinum fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- HX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
|Ability to toggle singlemultiple 12V rails||No|
|Continuous output rated temperature C||50°C|
|Continuous power W||1200 Watts|
|Corsair Link Support||No|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan size mm||135mm|
|MTBF hours||100,000 hours|
|80 PLUS Efficiency||Platinum|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Zero RPM Mode||Yes|
|Cable Type||Low-Profile, All Black|
|Dimensions||150mm x 86mm x 200mm|