Classic asymmetrical gaming mouse with specially tuned 26,000 dpi with 1% deviation, instant button actuation, exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket II, laser-engraved ROG aesthetic, ROG Omni Mouse Feet, ROG Paracord and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- 19,000 dpi with class-leading 1% deviation (specially tuned to 26,000 dpi), 400 ips optical sensor, and 1000 Hz polling rate
- Unique pivoted button design and tuned software for instant button actuation without unwanted clicks
- Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket II design enables hot swap compatibility with mechanical switches and Omron Optical Micro Switches to vary click force and extend lifespan of the mouse
- ROG Micro Switches offer consistent click force and a 70-million-click lifespan
- Laser-engraved ROG markings on the side of the mouse features RGB illumination
- ROG Paracord cable and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet ensure a swift and smooth glide
- Five onboard memory profiles make it easy to save customized settings
- DPI On-The-Scroll enables effortless on-the-fly adjustments
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software allows for easy and intuitive configuration
Asus ROG Gladius III features a 19,000 dpi optical sensor with 1% deviation (tuned to 26,000 dpi) for near-zero latency and unrivaled precision. Its ergonomic shape offers comfort for marathon gaming sessions, and a unique Push-Fit Switch Socket II design ensures compatibility with both mechanical and Omron optical micro switches. Finishing touches include a flexible ROG Paracord and round-edged 100% TPFE mouse feet for an ultra-smooth glide, plus laser-engraved ROG markings with RGB lighting on the textured, nonslip side panel.
CLASSIC ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN
The classic asymmetrical design of Asus ROG Gladius III is well-suited to a variety of right-handed grip styles, providing comfort that lasts. It’s also 30% lighter than its predecessor, allowing for faster and smoother control.
A high-end optical sensor delivers the accuracy and precision you need. Offering a range of 100 – 26,000 dpi (with class-leading 1% deviation), Asus ROG Gladius III tracks flawlessly at up to 400 inches per second at 50 g acceleration. A 1000 Hz polling rate in both 2.4 GHz and wired modes offers lag-free response for instantaneous control.
Asus ROG Gladius III Series has a unique pivoted button design with zero gap between the mouse button and switch to ensure instantaneous actuation. In addition, tuned firmware filters out unintended mouse clicks for both mechanical and optical micro switches to give gamers an edge in competitive gaming.
PUSH-FIT SWITCH SOCKET II
The world’s first Push-Fit Switch Socket II design in Asus ROG Gladius III allows you to hot-swap traditional 3-pin mechanical switches and the latest 5-pin Omron® optical micro switches. A strengthened socket reduces shaking to provide consistent button clicks. With switches varying in feel and characteristics, this innovative socket design gives you the flexibility to select the switch that best suits your play style.
The new ROG Micro Switches in Asus ROG Gladius III features a 70-million-click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction to improve durability. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure that each individual switch is inspected and sorted, pairing left and right switches to keep force deviation within +/- 5 gram-force for a consistent click feel.
|Resolution||19,000 dpi optical sensor (ROG tuned up to 26,000 dpi)|
|Max Speed||400 IPS|
|Max Acceleration||50 G|
|USB Report rate||1000 Hz|
|L/R Switch Type||ROG Micro Switch|
|Button||6 programmable buttons & scroll wheel + 1 profile button|
|Cable||2 meter ROG Paracord|
|Dimensions||L 123mm x W 68mm x H 44mm|
|Weight With Cable||79g (without cable)|
|Weight Without Cable||79g|
|Contents||1 x ROG Gladius III, 2 x micro switches, 1 x ROG switch tweezer, 1 x ROG sticker, 4 x mouse feet, 1 x QSG, 1 x warranty booklet|