ASRock B650 PG Lightning Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- 14+2+1 Phase Power Design, SPS
- 4 x DDR5 DIMMs, supports up to 6400+(OC)
- 2 PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 PCIe 4.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4),
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4),
1 M.2 (PCIe Gen4x2),
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Rear),
1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Front),
9 USB 3.2 Gen1 (7 Rear, 2 Front),
8 USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
- Realtek 2.5G LAN
Optimized VRM Design
- SPS (Smart Power Stage)
Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
- 14+2+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
8 Layer PCB Design
The 8 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency, ensures a reliable and long-lasting system while delivering ultimate performance without any compromise.
Extreme Overclocking Performance
- DDR5 EXPO & XMP Support
Derived from the “built for stable and reliable” designing concept, ASRock does not compromise on any details. All B650 motherboards are built with 8-Layer PCB design, enthusiasts are able to enjoy the boost of DDR5 memory overclocking performance up to 6400MHz and beyond by enabling the pre-tested profiles. Make sure the memory modules are AMD EXPO™/ Intel® XMP capable and overclocking can be made so affordable, satisfying and absolutely no sweat at all.
- Blazing OC Tuner
The Blazing OC Tuner allows AM5 CPU to switch between OC mode and PBO(Precision Boost Overdrive) mode when the CPU current hits threshold. Anything above current threshold will engage manual OC mode; if below current threshold then will engage Precision Boost Overdrive mode. This idea is to combine overclocking on all cores and automatic boost on a single core to get the best performance out of your CPU. There is no need to enter BIOS to setup up, you can modify all the settings on time under OS.
DDR5 Memory With Protection Circuit
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there’s a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn’t disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowers the risk of damaging your memory module.
- Audio That Matters
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
- Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
●Static Noise Suppression
●Lateral Sound Cancellation
- Ultimate Gaming Experience
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
●Works on any devices!
Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
Lightning Gaming Ports
Aimed for die hard gamers and enthusiasts! Lightning Gaming Ports are sourced from two different controller interfaces that assist gamers in connecting the high speed mice/keyboard with the lower jitter and latency!
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects
High Speed M.2 Solution
- PCIe Gen5 Blazing M.2
The Blazing M.2 accommodates the latest PCI Express 5.0 standard to perform twice the bandwidth compared to previous generation, with a breathtaking 128GB/s transfer speed, it is ready to unleash the full potential of future ultrafast SSDs.
- XXL M.2 Heatsink
The extra large aluminum alloy M.2 heatsink effectively improves heat dissipation to keep those high speed M.2 SSDs as cool as possible, it is able to give better stability while maintaining top performance.
Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gb/S LAN
The intelligent Phantom Gaming 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
- Auto Driver Installer
Optical drive or driver DVD is no longer needed! ASRock motherboard already has its Ethernet driver prepacked in BIOS ROM, once finish installing the operation system, simply follow the instructions and allow ADI to download and install all necessary drivers automatically!
Step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
Step2: ADI will automatically download and install all necessary drivers.
- BIOS Flashback
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
- Pre-Installed IO Shield
ASRock strives offer only the cutting edge technology with the most user-friendly design. The pre-installed IO Shield design makes motherboard to be well-installed in the chassis precisely for preventing any interferences and speed up the set-up process.
– PCIe Gen5 (M.2)
– Dual Channel DDR5
– 14+2+1 Power Phase, 60A SPS
– Pre-Installed I/O Shield
– 2.5G LAN
– ASRock Lightning Gaming Ports
– BIOS Flashback Button
– ASRock Auto Driver Installer
– ASRock Post Status Checker
|– Supports AMD Socket AM5 Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors|
|– AMD B650|
|– Dual Channel DDR5 Memory Technology|
– 4 x DDR5 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR5 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6400+(OC)*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB*
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) and EXTended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) memory modules
|– 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support|
|Integrated AMD RDNA™ 2 graphics (Actual support may vary by CPU)|
– 1 x HDMI 2.1 TMDS/FRL 8G Compatible, supports HDR, HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
|– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)|
– Nahimic Audio
|– 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s|
– Dragon RTL8125BG
– Supports Phantom Gaming LAN Software
– Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
– Visual User Friendly UI
– Visual Network Usage Statistics
– Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
– User Customized Priority Control
– 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
– 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x2 mode*
– 2 x PCIe 4.0 x1 Slots (PCIE2 and PCIE4)*
– 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
– 1 x Blazing M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2280 PCIe Gen5x4 (128 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_3, Key M), supports type 2280 PCIe Gen4x2 (32 Gb/s) mode*
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s ConnectorsSupports ASRock U.2 Kit
|– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
|– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Rear)|
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Front)
– 9 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (7 Rear, 2 Front)
– 8 x USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
|– 1 x SPI TPM Header|
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header*
– 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
– 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
– 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2 Header (ReDriver)
|– 2 x Antenna Mounting Points|
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C Port (20 Gb/s) (ReDriver)
– 7 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (USB32_34 are Lightning Gaming Ports) (USB32_12 and USB32_56 are from ASMedia ASM1074 hub)
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port
– 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
– ASRock Phantom Gaming LAN Software
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Auto Driver Installer
– ASRock Instant Flash
|– 1 x User Manual|
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
|– ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm|
– 8 Layer PCB
|– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit|
|– FCC, CE|
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)