Ant Esports 250 Air White Gaming Cabinet
- Ample of Cooling – Supporting upto 360mm radiators in the front and 280mm on top along with clearance for upto 160mm in term of CPU air coolers the 250 Air is great for high end gaming systems that need the best cooling solution.
- Unique Front Panel – A perforated wrapped front panel not only gives a unique distinctive look but comes with a fine mesh filter to block unwanted dust particles to give you a cleaner and hassle free system inside.
- Multiple storage locations – The 250 Air allows installation of upto two SSDs and two HDDs making it ideal for a budget and mainstream gaming PC.
- Tool less Design – A thumb screw mount for the side TG panel makes working and maintenance work inside the 250 Air a breeze.
- Rich IO Panel – The case comes with two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0, one LED button along with power and audio ports.
The Ant Esports 250 Air White is a distinctive, yet minimalist, mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and exceptional cooling. A highly durable solid steel front panel etched with stylish air flow vents deliver high air flow along with great looks.
Coming in with ample of storage mounts the Ant Esports 250 Air White supports upto two 3.5” HDD via its HDD caddies and two 2.5” SSD through its dedicated SSD mounts making it ideal for any gaming PC. Magnetic dust filter on top and a thin mesh front panel ensures minimum dust accumulation while delivering high air flow with its three pre-installed 120mm fans. A tool-less design to fasten the TG panel with thumb screws makes installation and cleaning a breeze inside the Ant Esports 250 Air White.
Three 120mm A-RGB fans come pre-installed out of the box and with support for upto six fans in total the Ant Esports 250 Air White is ideal for high TDP builds. In terms of radiator support the case offer a 360mm mount in the front and upto a 280mm on top along with 160mm of clearance of CPU air coolers to keep even the most demanding systems cool under heavy load.
Guided channels for easy wire management and a dual chamber design makes building any system inside the 250 Air simple and effortless.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Chassis Size: 406 x 210 x 475 mm|
|Packing Size: 536 x 272 x 480 mm|
|Motherboard Type||ATX, M-ATX, ITX|
|Front: 120mm x 3/140mm x 3/200mm x2|
|Top: 120mm x 2/140mm x 2|
|Rear: 120mm x1|
|Liquid Cooling Support(Maximum)|
|Front: 240/280/360 mm|
|Pre-Installed Fans||X 3 Front Fans|
|Compatibility (Maximum)||VGA Card Length: 350mm|
|CPU Cooler Height: 160mm|
|I/O Panel||1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, Audio In, 1 x Mic, Power & Reset Button|
|Power Supply||Bottom, 230mm, ATX|