Western Digital WD Black SN770 250GB Gen4 M.2 NVMe Internal SSD :
- Next-gen PCIe® Gen4 technology optimized for top-tier gaming
- Irrationally fast read/write speeds up to 7000/5300MB/s1 (1TB model) and up to 1,000,000 IOPS3 (1TB and 2TB models)
- Customizable RGB lighting (Windows® Only) programmable with the WD_BLACK™ Dashboard (heatsink model only)
- Up to 2TB2 capacity to hold your favorite battle-ready games
- Sleek heatsink model minimizes thermal throttling to push the boundaries of performance (compatible with Desktop PCs and PlayStation™ 56)
- Downloadable WD_BLACK™ Dashboard software to customize and control your gaming experience (Windows® Only)
Upgrade Your Rig. Elevate Your Game.
Get into the action now with the WD Black SN770 250GB Gen4 M.2 NVMe. This purpose-built gaming drive boasts a PCIe® Gen4 interface2 that delivers blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s2 (1TB and 2TB models).
First into the Action
Get into the match fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s2 (1TB and 2TB models).
Smoother, Faster Gaming
Improve in-game responsiveness and streaming with the PCIe Gen4 interface for a performance boost you can see and feel. The interface is compatible with leading CPU and motherboard platforms and backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
Available in capacities up to 2TB1, the WD Black SN770 250GB Gen4 M.2 NVMe SSD gives you tons of storage for your latest games with space left over for future updates and downloadable content.
Turbocharge Your Laptop
Get up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation1 (1TB model) for an even better overall gaming experience on your portable rig.
Game Longer and Better
Optimize peak performance in gaming mode and monitor your drive’s health with the WD_BLACK Dashboard so you can game with confidence.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive from a trusted brand comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Antarmuka||PCIe Gen4 x4|
|Sequential Read Performance||4000MB/s|
|Sequential Write Performance||2000MB/s|
|Random Read||2400004KB IOPS|
|Random Write||4700004KB IOPS|
There are no reviews yet.