Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut 1g Gram Thermal Grease
- Convenient 1 gram syringe, making this thermal paste very easy to apply
- Delivers good heat transfer for entry-level and medium performance computer systems
- Popular choice for mainstream computing and moderate gaming
- Thermal conductivity 8.5 W/mk
- Thermal resistance 0.0129 K/W
- very good thermal conductivity
- long-term durability
- no curing
- no electrical conductivity
Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut 1G thermal grease is the ideal beginner’s product with high effectiveness. Great surface protection, as well as good heat transfer capabilites make Aeronaut the ideal choice for users who want to optimize their cooling solution in an effective way, or maybe want to use an alternative to the thermal grease included with their hardware, with a remarkable cost effectiveness to boot.
Even though the amount of metallic elements in Aeronauts formula is lower in comparison to our other products, it still provides reliable and perfomant thermal conductivity.
In lab tests, Aeronaut showed a high amount of wear resistance under high temperatures, and acts also surface-protecting. The removal of Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut 1G thermal grease causes far less micro scratches on the components surface compared to other products.
|Silicone Sensitive Areas||—|
|Thermal Resistance||0,0129 K/W|
|Electrical Conductivity*||0 pS/m|
|Temperature||-150 °C / +200 °C|
|Capacity||1g | 1,5ml|