Gigabyte Aorus RGB 256GB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 256GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3100 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1050 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES 256 supported
Xtreme Storage Performance
Gigabyte Aorus RGB 256GB Comes With the new NVMe interface controller, AORUS RGB M.2 SSD delivers blazing speed up to 3100MB/sec sequential read, and up to 1050MB/s sequential write. Furthermore, the heatsink keeps controller and memory temperatures low, ensuring that SSD performance won’t be compromised . This is particularly important to gamers since components heat up significantly during game play. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing, with faster and smoother in game streaming and graphic intensive rendering.
Easy Upgrade to all PCs
RGB Fusion Utility
SSD Tool Box
- InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 380TBW
- NAND3D TLC NAND FLASH
- External DDR Cache512MB
- Sequential Read speedUp to 3100 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 1050 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS180K
- Random Write IOPS240K
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.8 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average : R : 5085mW ; W : 3285mW
- Power Consumption (Idle)272mW
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 380 TBW, whichever comes first.
There are no reviews yet.