- A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
- Excellent clarity: Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell E1715S 17 Inch LCD Monitor is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD resolution, a fast 5 ms response time and 85% colour gamut.
- Simple connections: simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliable
Count on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
- Should you need it, the Dell E1715S 17 Inch LCD Monitor is covered by a Dell 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty1 and Advanced Exchange Service.
- Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy POS and office environments.
Designed to be efficient
To help you keep energy costs down, the Dell E1715S 17 Inch LCD Monitor comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
- PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
- The E1715S draws less than 0.5 W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
Your Dell E1715S 17 Inch LCD Monitor is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.
- Panel Size:
43.2 cm (17″)
- Aspect Ratio:
- Panel Type, Surface
TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare
- Optimal Resolution
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio
1000: 1 (typical)
- Backlight Technology
LED light bar system
- Audio Output
250 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time
5 ms typical (black to white)
- Viewing Angle
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
- Colour Support:
16.7 million colours
- Display Type
Standard Flat Panel Display
- Color Support
16.7 million colors
- Pixel Pitch
- Display Screen Coating
- Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm)
- Built-in Devices
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions with stand( H x W x D ):
389.5 mm (15.33″) x 374.5 mm (14.74″) x 165.5 mm (6.52″)
- Dimensions without stand( H x W x D ):
306.9 mm (12.08″) x 374.5 mm (14.74″) x 46.5 mm (1.83″)
- Preset Display Area ( H x V):
337.92 mm x 270.33 mm
13.30″ x 10.64″
- Weight (panel only – for VESA mount):
2.08 kg (4.85 lbs)
- Weight (with packaging):
3.75 kg (8.24 lbs)
- Service / Support Details:
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC/50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
- Power Consumption (Operational)
11W (typical) / 15W (maximum)3
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Shipping : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating:
5,000 m (16,387 ft) max
- Altitude Non-operating:
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max