AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor
AMD StoreMI technology
AMD StoreMI technology is a powerful tool for PC enthusiasts that want to improve load times, boot times, file management, or system responsiveness:
- Maybe you installed Windows® to a hard drive, but don’t want to reinstall anything to get SSD-like performance: StoreMI can help.
- Or maybe you wish the hard drive with all your games could get you into the match at SSD speeds: StoreMI can help.
- AMD StoreMI technology accepts HDD and SSD pairings of any capacity
Whatever your storage acceleration needs, AMD StoreMI technology automatically pairs your most-used files with an SSD cache for peak performance.
AMD StoreMI technology has been rebuilt from the ground up with a new algorithm that makes it safe and simple to use. Now, a StoreMI configuration simply mirrors your most-used files to an SSD of your choosing, leaving the original copy intact. The software seamlessly redirects Windows® and your applications to use the faster mirrored copy. Removing or disabling the SSD cache leaves all of your files on the hard drive, right where they started.
If you have an AMD X570, PRO 565, B550, A520, 400 Series, X399, TRX40 or WRX80 motherboard, you can download StoreMI for free.
- NEW: Supports up to four StoreMI Cache Drives simultaneously
- SSD partition can be used as cache
- Supports HDD/SSD combos of any capacity
- Caching system mirrors your data to SSD for speedup
- All-new UI makes setup, monitoring, reversal a snap
- “Read only” algorithm enhances data integrity
- Automatically prioritizes most-used data to the SSD cache
- Ideal for accelerating apps and games on a large HDD
Debuting in AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors, the “Zen 3” architecture is a ground-up redesign of the legendary “Zen” family. Equipped with end-to-end design enhancements, “Zen 3” embodies AMD’s relentless focus on single-core performance, energy efficiency, and reduced latencies. It’s at the core of the best gaming processors in the world.
The “Zen 3” architecture represents the most comprehensive design overhaul of the “Zen” era. Over 20 major changes include: wider and more flexible execution resources; significantly more load/store bandwidth to feed execution; and a streamlined front-end to get more threads in flight—and do it faster.
The advanced processing power you need to master demanding VR workloads
Incredible virtual experiences require incredible computing power. Select AMD VR Ready processors unlock virtual worlds for you to enjoy, thanks to advanced AMD Ryzen™ processors that meet or exceed the requirements for either the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or Windows® Mixed Reality premium head-mounted displays.
|# of CPU Cores||6|
|# of Threads||12|
|Max Boost Clock||4.2GHz|
|Total L2 Cache||3MB|
|Total L3 Cache||16MB|
|CMOS||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|PCI Express® Version||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|Thermal Solution||Wraith Stealth|
|Default TDP / TDP||65W|
|System Memory Specification||3200MHz|
System Memory Type
There are no reviews yet.