Fractal Design Define C Black Solid Mid Tower Cabinet
So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful Micro ATX build that wastes no space, the Define Mini C is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency.
Smaller than the usual Micro ATX case, the Define Mini C and its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define Mini C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define Mini C brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Equipped with 5 PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
|3.5″ or 2.5″ Drive capacity||2|
|Dedicated 2.5″ drive capacity||3 (maximum 2.5″ drive thickness is 10 mm)|
|Front ports||2x USB 3.0, Audio in/out, Power button with LED, HDD activity LED, Reset button|
|Total fan mounts||7|
|Front fan||3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)|
|Top fan||2x 120/140 mm|
|Rear fan||1x 120 mm (1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)|
|Bottom fan||1x 120 mm|
|Dust filters||Bottom fan + PSU, Front fans, Top fans (optional)|
|Cable routing grommets||Yes|
|Fixed velcro straps||Yes|
|Captive thumbscrews||Right side panel, SSD brackets|
|Left side panel||Industrial sound-dampened steel|
|Right side panel||Industrial sound-dampened steel|
|Power supply type||ATX|
|Motherboard compatibility||ATX, mATX, ITX|
|Front radiator||120/240/360 mm or 140/280 mm (max 144 mm width)|
|Top radiator||120/240 mm (max 40 mm motherboard component height)|
|Rear radiator||120 mm (max width 125 mm)|
|PSU max length||175 mm|
|GPU max length||315 mm with front fan mounted|
|CPU cooler max height||172 mm|
|Cable routing space||15-35 mm|
|Case dimensions (LxWxH)||399 x 210 x 440 mm|
|Case dimensions w feet/protrusions/screws||413 x 210 x 453 mm|
|Net weight||7.4 kg|
|Package dimensions (LxWxH)||542 x 305 x 493 mm|
|Package weight||7.81 kg|