COSMIC BYTE ZERO-G LIGHTWEIGHT RGB 12400 DPI GAMING MOUSE WITH PIXART 3327 SENSOR, ASCENDED CORD, SOFTWARE
- The Cosmic Byte Zero-G is Ambidextrous Design-Symmetrical in shape making it suitable for both right and left-handed users.
- Lightweight Multi-hole Design- At just 78 grams, you can shoot and flick faster.
- Excellent Grip- Comfortable for Palm, Fingertip and Claw grips
- 8 Programmable Buttons- Assign macros and functions through software to each button
- 3 step switches to change configuration between Right Hand, LED off and Left-hand use.
- 360 degrees LED lighting effect configurable through mouse software
- PIXART PAW3327 sensor
- Ascended 1.7M Braided cord- Ultra lightweight and flexible “Feels like Wireless”
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 8 and above
|Max Tracking Speed: 220 IPS|
|Max DPI: Up to 6200 by hardware. Up to 12400 by software|
|Lowest DPI: Lowest: 200|
|Polling Rate: 1000Hz|
|Cable length: 1.7M Ascended cord (Light& Flexible, Like it’s like it’s Not Even There)|
|Mouse feet type: PTFE （Teflon)|
|Mouse feet thickness: 0.45mm|
|Default DPI settings: 2000|
|Sensor: PixArt 3327|
|Switch Type: L/R: Huano 30M|
|Surface: Matte UV|