- The Ant Esports ICE 200TG is a mid-tower cabinet that offers premium peppy looks and up-to-date functionality all in a single package. With its gloss black front panel that offers front mesh and side perforation for optimum ventilation to deliver excellent cooling thanks to its ability to house three 120mm fans in the front or a 240mm radiator, the case comes with its own X-factor in form of an Auto-RGB lit X shape on the front to complete the deal.
- Ant Esports ICE-200T Equipped with seven expansion slots and enough room to house large air coolers of up to 159mm height and long graphics cards of up to 360mm in length the case is designed to house every modern-day build possible. A solid opaque PSU shroud not only aids in wire management but also divides the build into two sections, improving airflow and cooling.
- Ant Esports ICE-200T The front IO panel comes with standard ports and a card reader slot to making it ideal for transferring content from your cameras and other portable audio/video devices. Once all done and ready, the side tempered glass acts as a window to showcase your precious hardware.
- Ant Esports ICE-200T The ICE aka Innovative Cooling Equipment, lineup promises to bring unmatched cooling, uncompromised quality, and unconventional RGB lighting to the reach of every gamer. Designed and created with utmost precision keeping in mind the need of every system builder alike the ICE series guarantees not only to elevate your system performance but also to keep you ahead in the heat of battle with its efficient cooling and sturdy construction.
- Impressive Front Panel: A mix of mesh and slits the front panel is well ventilated and has an X-shaped ARGB strip to complete the package. Ant Esports ICE-200T
- Fully Loaded IO panel: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic and one SD/TF Card Reader Ant Esports ICE-200T
- Optimum cooling: The case comes with one 120mm fan installed at the back and can accommodate a total of six 120mm fans for an optimum cooling experience. Ant Esports ICE-200T
- Liquid cooling: Can house a 120mm at the back of a 120mm or 240mm in the front.
- Dual Chamber Design: Separate PSU shroud to assist in cooling as well as in a much cleaner design
|Chassis Size||472 x 185 x 460 mm|
|Motherboard Type||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard|
|Drive Bays||3.5 Inch x 2|
2.5 Inch x 2
|Fan Support||Rear 120 mm x 1|
Front 120 mm x 3 (Optional)
Top 120 mm x 2 (Optional)
|Liquid Cooling Support||Front 120 / 240 mm|
Rear 120 mm
|Material / Thickness||0.5 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis|
|I/O Panel||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic, SD/TF Card Reader|
|VGA Card Length||360 mm|
|CPU Cooler Height||159 mm|
|Package Size||510 x 237 x 490 mm|