Gigabyte Aorus 1TB M.2 NVMe Gen4 Internal SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Xtreme Storage Performance
Full Body Copper Thermal Solution for Outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD Performance
SSD Tool Box
- InterfacePCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity1000GB
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 1800TBW
- NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
- Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 750k
- Random Write IOPSup to 700k
- Dimension80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
- Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.