ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 case supports up to EATX with metal front panel, tempered-glass side panel, 120 mm RGB fan, 140 mm PWM fan, radiator space reserved, and USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Designed to be noticed: Metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern, and 4mm-thick, smoked, tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals.
- Mobile battle station: Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 30Kg.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync RGB-illuminated fans and one 140mm rear PWM fan, plus up to seven fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
- Space reserved for both front- and top-mounted 360mm water-cooling radiators plus a 140mm radiator at the rear.
- Perfect for TUF Gaming motherboards: Fan and cable placement optimized for TUF Gaming gear, and ready for perfect cooling control via our Fan Xpert 4 software.
Outstanding Gaming Style
TUF Gaming GT501 is crafted from up to 1.5mm-thick galvanized steel for enhanced durability in understated industrial style, and has a special coating that resists scuffs and scratches. It’s fitted with two ergonomic, woven-cotton handles, rigorously tested to support up to 30kg – so it’s both easy and safe to transport your completed build.
Show Your TUF Personality
With a full-height, smoked-glass side panel, TUF Gaming GT501 lets you show off your build from top to bottom – so your components, customizations and Aura illuminations are all clearly visible. This panel is tempered for strength, and hinged at the bottom for opening ease.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
Fitted RGB-enabled fans enable to work with the Aura-supported motherboards. With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology*, TUF Gaming GT501 provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura Sync-enabled components.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming GT501 makes PC DIY easier than ever. Integrated cable-management ensures neatness, while pre-installed physical supports for the motherboard eliminates additional costs and mean you’re ready to build from the get-go. It all adds up to design with you in mind for an unrivaled PC-building experience.
Keep Your Build Like New
Removable dust filters effectively prevent airborne particulates from entering TUF Gaming GT501, keeping your system’s internals looking as good as new for longer. The top and front filter are magnetic for a tight seal, and quick removal and cleaning, while the lower dust-trap is easily slid in and out to enable fast maintenance.
|Model||TUF Gaming GT501 Case|
|Dimensions||251 x 545 x 552 mm (WxDxH)|
|Case Size||Mid Tower|
|Form Factor||ATX/micro ATX/Mini ITX/EATX (12”x10.9”)|
|Drive Bays||4 x Int x 2.5”/3.5” Combo Bay|
3 x Int x 2.5” Bay
|System Fan Support||Pre-installed Fans|
Front: 3x 120mm AURA RGB (1200RPM)
Rear: 1 x 140 PWM
|Expansion Slots||7+2 (additional vertical)|
|Front I/O Ports||2 x USB 3.1 Gen1|
1 x Headphone
1 x Microphone
Front: 2 x 140mm/ 3 x 120mm
Top: 2 x 140mm/ 3 x 120mm
Rear: 1 x 140mm/120mmRadiator Support
Front: 120, 140, 240, 280, 360 mm
Top 120, 140, 240, 280, 360 mm
Rear: 120, 140mm
Maximum GPU Length: 420mm