Gigabyte Z690 Aero D (rev. 1.0) Motherboard :
Gigabyte Z690 Aero D Motherboard with unique VisionLINK TB I/O design, Next Gen memory DDR5, Thunderbolt™4, Intel® WIFI6E 802.11ax, AQUANTIA® 10GbE LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN, Dual PCIe 5.0 x16 slots, 4 x NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- Dual PCIe 5.0 x16 slots can be ready for PCle 5.0 GPU or NVMe storage
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK TB I/O design
- The limitless connectivity by Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4
- Make your network more scalable with AQUANTIA® 10GbE LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- Intel® WIFI 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with new antenna for better signal
- No Hassle Connection with front USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors with enlarged thermal guards
- Advanced thermal solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Creativity Starts Here
Gigabyte Z690 Aero D motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads like 3D rendering and feature-length video production.
Go Further Without More Cables
Gigabyte Z690 Aero D Have VisionLINK is an extension of your idea and creation. Transmitting data, video output, and power charging all through one USB Type-C® cable will simplify the user experience than ever. With seamless multitasking between your PC and devices, it lets you work like a pro.
Wait No More
Make Your Network More Scalable
Onboard Marvell® AQtion 10 GbE Ethernet has driven high throughput performance and low latency to ensure faster transfer of large files used in data-intensive applications.
Intel® 2.5 GbE network connectivity supports speeds up to 2.5 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet. It gives an immediate boost to overall network performance and data transfer speeds.
Faster Instant Reaction Speed
You can never have enough memory bandwidth, and DDR5 helps meet this insatiable need for speed. Whether you are editing hundreds of audio samples, handling 4K footage, or multitasking workloads, it boosts system performance and offers you a smooth experience.
Fast Speed. More Space.
This Gigabyte Z690 Aero D model is equipped with four PCIe 4.0 M.2 sockets and it is capable to deliver superior bandwidth. Upgrade your storage configuration now to accelerate your workflow. PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring speeds compared to 2.5” SATA solid-state drives.
Gigabyte Z690 Aero D have An effective cooling solution can prevent the risk of design work being interrupted by an unexpected system crash. GIGABYTE’s advanced thermal solutions provide a perfect balance of aesthetics and performance. A large heat sink design and Direct-Touch Heatpipe II ensure stability during creative sessions.
Immersive sounds to go.
DTS:X Ultra is capable of delivering consumers a truly premium entertainment experience by completely surrounding the listener and expanding the sound stage to create a more immersive environment. Supports channel-based, scene based, and object-based audio. Also, it takes movies, music, and interactive gaming experiences to an exciting new level.
- LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel®Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- Intel®Z690 Express Chipset
- Support for DDR5 6400(O.C.) / 6200(O.C.) / 6000(O.C.) / 5800(O.C.) / 5600(O.C.) / 5400(O.C.) / 5200(O.C.) / 4800 / 4000 MHz memory modules
- 4 x DDR5 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- Onboard Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 1 x VisionLINK TB connector (Intel®Thunderbolt™ 4/USB Type-C® port)
- 1 x Intel®Thunderbolt™ 4 connector (USB Type-C® port)
* The Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors support DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs and a maximum resolution of 5120×[email protected] Hz with 24 bpp (via single display output)
* Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt™ devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices being installed. (Refer to Chapter 2-7, “Back Panel Connectors,” for more information.)
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek® ALC4080 codec (rear panel audio)
- Support for DTS:X®Ultra
- High Definition Audio
Realtek® ALC897 codec (front panel audio)
- Marvell®AQtion AQC113C 10GbE LAN chip (10 Gbps/5 Gbps/2.5 Gbps/ 1 Gbps/100 Mbps) (LAN2)
- Intel®5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps) (LAN1)
- Wireless Communication module
Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
- WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5/6 GHz carrier frequency bands
- BLUETOOTH 5.2
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 5.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Multi-Graphics Technology
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- Storage Interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB, M2Q_SB)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “2-8 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 2 x USB Type-C®ports on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C®port with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 support, available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 3 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB Type-C®header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 headers
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x noise detection header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x reset jumper
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
- Back Panel Connectors
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x DisplayPort In port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors (USB Type-C®port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 2 x audio jacks
- I/O Controller
- iTE®I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- Noise detection
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique Features
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Bundled Software
- Norton®Internet Security (OEM version)
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 25.9cm