- Ant Esports RoyaleFlow 120 Auto RGB V2 Ant Esports Royale Flow 120 Auto RGB V2 fans come with a unique crystalized ARGB diffuser on both sides of the frame ensuring not only a unique but also a homogeneous look in your PC. The fans can either be connected to your motherboard ARGB header for easy software-based control or can be run in A-RGB mode in case your motherboard does not support ARGB.
- Ant Esports RoyaleFlow 120 Auto RGB V2 Taking things a step further these fans can be daisy-chained to minimize the hassle in case one plans to use multiple fans in the same build. Equipped with a Hydraulic Bearing gear motor these fans are rated at 30,000 hours of operation and using its Molex the connector can run up to 1200 RPM delivering 38 CFM of airflow.
- Ant Esports RoyaleFlow 120 Auto RGB V2 Keep all your components cool even under extensive load all under 20 dB thanks to its rubber grommets at the edges to lower down noise levels.
- Crystallized A-RGB Lights – Unique and unorthodox crystallized A-RGB diffusers on both sides for distinctive looks and even illumination. Ant Esports RoyaleFlow 120 Auto RGB V2
- Daisy Chainable – Coming with a pair of male and female ARGB connectors the fans can be daisy-chained to minimize the hassle in builds where multiple units are used.
- Motherboard sync – The fan’s RGB can be controlled by any motherboard RGB utility thanks to its 3-pin ARGB connector.
- Hydraulic Bearing Gear Motor – Noise reduction technology & sound absorbing technique brings down the noise to provide you a quiet working environment of less than 20 dB.
- Shock-Absorbing Pads – Shock absorbing shims at all corners protect the fan and reduce vibration noise between the fan and the chassis.