EVGA 450 BR, 80+ BRONZE 450W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-BR-0450-K1
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 3 Year Warranty
Award winning EVGA Support backed by a full 3 Year Warranty!
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Single 12V. Rail
- DC-DC Converter improves 3.3V/5V stability
Introducing the EVGA BR Series of power supplies. Building upon our already great line of Bronze rated power supplies, we sought to make the improvements our customers asked for. Our BR Series are 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads. Features a non-modular design with all black full sleeved cables for that high end aesthetic, 120mm sleeve bearing quiet fan, increased 3.3V/5V voltage stability, all backed by EVGA’s World Leading Warranty and Support for 3 Years.
Standard ATX Form Factor
EVGA 450 BR Will fit most mATX, EATX, HPTX, and XLATX cases.
All Black Sleeved Cable
Get that high end look while staying within your budget.
Hard Lined Design
EVGA 450 BR have Hard lined design allows your cables to be attached to the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can be ready to go right out of the box.
Long Sleeve Bearing Fan
EVGA 450 BR comes with 120mm Long Life Sleeve Bearing fan results in quieter operation and a longer lifespan
Bronze Rated Efficiency
EVGA 450 BR has 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 85% efficient or higher.
DC to DC converter
Voltage step-down for rock-solid power stability and minimal signal noise. (For 3.3V and 5V)
While being silent, this entire series has a large single 12V rail, providing plenty of power to fuel all of your hardware. And lastly, because power without safety is pointless, a full suite of top tier circuit protections to keep you running strong and your hardware safe.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
World leading warranty and support for 3 Years.
|ATX Cable||1x 550mm|
|EPS Cable||1x 600mm|
|PCIe Cable||1x 550mm, 670mm|
|SATA Cable||2x 450mm, 570mm, 690mm|
|Four-Pin Peripheral Cable||1x 450mm, 570mm, 690mm + 810mm (Floppy)|
|AC Power||1x 1200mm (m)|
|Modular Cable Type||No|
|24 Pin ATX||1x|
|EPS (CPU)||1x 8pin (4+4)|
|PCIe||2x 8pin (6+2)|
|AC Input||100 – 240 VAC, 8/4A, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Total||450W @ +30C|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 30° C|
|Net Weight||4.00 lbs|
|Size||85mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 140mm (L)|
|Approvals||TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS|
Compliance with ErP Lot 6 2013 Requirement
|Fan Size / Bearing||120mm Long Sleeve Bearing|