Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GDDR6X 192-Bit Gaming Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2760 MHz (OC mode)/ 2730 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat reliability
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
ARMED FOR FLOW
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture elevated by buffed cooling and power delivery, and backed with an arsenal of rugged reinforcements to cover your six. Lock, load, and dominate with the Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB.
- Air Superiority
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 23% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
- Well-maintained Formation
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
- Phase That Blaze
A generously sized heatsink efficiently soaks up heat from the Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GPU, allowing it to be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans
MILITARY-GRADE 20K CAPACITORS
- Resilient Squadron
Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB has A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
- Suit Up
A high-quality diecast shroud and aluminum backplate in Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
- RELIABILITY BOOST
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall in Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB.
- Light ‘em Up!
Aura-compatible ARGB lighting on the shroud adds a dash of customizable color or functional effects to your build. Pair up with a vast range of compatible system components and coordinate the glow to create a theme in Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti 12GB that’s uniquely you.
GRAPHICS CARD HOLDER
- Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your next rig.
|NVIDIA® GeForce RTX® 4070 Ti
|PCI Express 4.0
|OC mode: 2640 MHz
Default mode: 2610 MHz(Boost Clock)
|Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
|Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1a)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support
|1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable
1 x TUF Graphics Card Holder
1 x TUF Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
1 x TUF Gaming Certificate
|ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
|305 x 138 x 65 mm
|1 x 16-pin
|* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.