Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1650 4GB Graphics Card
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1650 4GB The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with a space-grade lubricant that is sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for a tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1650 4GB Keep it clean Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1650 4GB Improved lubricity Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball-bearing designs and match their durability.
Asus TUF Gaming GTX 1650 4GB Precision automated manufacturing Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
|GPU Base Clock||1410Mhz|
|GPU Boost Clock||1620 MHz|
|Memory Interface||128 Bit|
|Direct X Support||12|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Package Contents||Graphics Card, User Manual|
|GPU Core (Cuda Core)||896|