Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB GDDR6X brings elegant and minimalist style to empower creator PC builds with full-scale GeForce RTX™ 40 Series performance.
Blur the lines between imagination, the digital world, and reality. The Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB packs the venerable Ada Lovelace architecture and potent cooling into a 2.5-slot frame, bringing immense creative power to compact builds and full-scale workstations.
Features of Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB :
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2625 MHz (OC mode)/ 2595 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 2.5-slot design: allows for greater build compatibility while maintaining premium cooling
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III profile Connect enables creators to seamlessly optimize system performance and cooling for every app
Overview of Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB :
A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB Graphics card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Heatpipes efficiently wick heat into a fin stack optimized for airflow from the Axial-tech fans. The entire array is dressed in stealthy black to match the ProArt theme.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages, and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Packs a Punch
Component and trace layouts have been optimized onto a short PCB to reduce power losses and let heat escape through a massive backplate vent.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Graphics Card Holder
Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.
Specifications of Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC 16GB :
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4080|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6X|
|Engine Clock||OC mode: 2625 MHz|
|Default mode: 2595 MHz (Boost clock)|
|Memory Speed||22.4 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1a)|
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.3)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x Collection Card|
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable (1 to 2)
1 x ProArt Graphics Card Holder
1 x ASUS Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||300 x 120 x 50 mm|
11.81 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches
|Power Connectors||1 x 16-pin|
|Note||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: ASUS Power Supply Units|
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by a third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused by using false specifications of ASUS products.