Asus Phoenix RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency. Asus Phoenix RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance. Asus Phoenix RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in-game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. Asus Phoenix RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperature
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce RTX™ 3050 derives its name from a high performance output in a robust package. A large single fan takes advantage of our Axial-tech fan design and a dual-ball bearing fan that lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing alternatives. To raise the bar, each card is manufactured using our fully-automated Auto-Extreme Technology manufacturing process and put through a 144-hour gaming stress test. If you’re looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Axial-tech Fan Design Better, faster, stronger
|Graphics Chip||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|