The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1630 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1630 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Packs a Punch
Asus Phoenix GTX 1630 4GB cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Asus Phoenix GTX 1630 4GB delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Axial-tech Fan Design Better, faster, stronger
Asus Phoenix GTX 1630 4GB have large Axial-tech fan features a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Auto-Extreme Technology Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket Steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings 2x longer lifespan
Asus Phoenix GTX 1630 4GB have different bearing types and have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing designs.
|NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1630
|PCI Express 3.0
|OC mode: 1815MHz (Boost Clock)
|Gaming mode: 1785MHz(Boost Clock)/ 1740MHz(Base Clock)
|Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
|Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
|Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
|Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
|HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support
|ASUS GPU Tweak III & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
|17.4 x 12.6 x 3.9 cm
|6.85 x 4.96 x 1.53 inches