Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR Graphic Card:
Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR GDDR6 features two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1740 MHz (OC mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming mode).
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR is designed for compact gaming builds and the Intel® NUC 9. Features like the Axial-tech fan design, a custom 2-slot thermal solution, and Auto-Extreme Technology make the MINI an obvious choice for those who want an SFF system capable of rivalling the graphics performance of full-sized builds and burly desktops.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Originally the result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards, the Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure in Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
The Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR features a cooling solution that fits into a 2-slot design less than 20cm in length, making it compatible with small chassis and the Intel® NUC 9 Kits without sacrificing thermal performance. A redesigned shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows two Axial-tech fans to take advantage of the mesh side panel of the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, while maintaining space for cable management and airflow to the CPU cooler.
Auto-Extreme Technology in Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB in Asus Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB OC V2 LHR is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 TI|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1740 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Gaming Mode – 1710 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
|Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x Collection card|
|1 x Speedsetup manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||10.56 ” x 5.35 ” x 2.05 ” Inch|
|26.9 x 13.6 x 5.2 Centimeter|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|