ASRock B660M Pro RS Motherboard :
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 7 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 2 Front, 1 Front Type-C)
6 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Modern and futuristic, ASRock B660M Pro RS with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
ASRock B660M Pro RS Its unique path takes aim at mainstream DIYers that drives an undeniable performance and trustable computing experience without a pricey upgrade.
RaceSport edition, your all-rounder motherboard that fulfills every task and light-loading gaming – with style and speed!
8 Power Phase Design
ASRock B660M Pro RS Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
✔ Extra anchor points
✔ Stronger latch
✔ Ensure signal stability
✔ Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
- Audio That Matters
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
- Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
●Static Noise Suppression
●Lateral Sound Cancellation
- Ultimate Gaming Experience
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Works on any devices!
Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
|ASRock Super Alloy|
– Premium Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology ASRock Steel Slot ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4) ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|– Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)|
– Digi Power design
– 8 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Hybrid Technology
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
|– Intel® B660|
|– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology|
– 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5333+(OC)*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
|– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support|
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, DRAM, VDD_IMC, VCCIN AUX, +1.05V PROC, +0.82V PCH, +1.05V PCH Voltage Multi-adjustment
|– Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12)|
– Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
– Supports HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed) max. resolution up to 8K (7680×4320) @ 60Hz / 5K (5120×3200) @ 120Hz
– Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
|– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)|
– Supports Surge Protection
– Nahimic Audio
|– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports UEFI PXE
– 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
– 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x4 mode*
– 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slot (PCIE2)*
– 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module and Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
– Supports AMD CrossFire™
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2280 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s & PCIe Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) mode*
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors**
|Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_2 only)|
Supports Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.|
|– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
|– 1 x SPI TPM Header|
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header
* Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
– 3 x Addressable LED Headers
* Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
* The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
* The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
– 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
* The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
* CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1~3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports ESD Protection)
|– 3 x Antenna Mounting Points|
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
– 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer
|– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version)|
|– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield|
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
– 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
|– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans|
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, +1.05V_PCH, DRAM, VCCIN AUX, VCCSA, +1.05V PROC, +0.82V PCH, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
|– Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm|
– Solid Capacitor design
|– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit|
|– FCC, CE|
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
There are no reviews yet.