NZXT H510i Matte White had made the iconic H Series PC cases even better. Their new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including their patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- NZXT H510i Matte White The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- NZXT H510i Matte White With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- NZXT H510i Matte White The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- NZXT H510i Matte White Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- NZXT H510i Matte White Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.*PCIe riser card not included.
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX|
Front I/O internal header
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2|
|LED Strip(s)||2 integrated addressable LED strip|
|Vertical GPU Mount||2 Slots|
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)|