|Material(s)||SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX|
|I/O Ports||– 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C|
– 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
– 1x Headset audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
– 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
– 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
– 1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
– 1x HD Audio Header
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2|
|LED Strip(s)||2 integrated addressable LED strip|
|Vertical GPU Mount||2 Slots|
Aer F120 (Case Version)
Compact Mid-Tower with Lighting and Fan Control
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.