Kingston KC2500 Series PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 Self Encrypting Internal SSD, Featuring 500GB Capacity, Read / Write Speeds Upto 3500 / 2500 MB/s and An Endurance Rating of 300 TBW.
Kingston’s KC2500 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,900MB/s1, KC2500 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
KC2500 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using XTS-AES 256 bit Hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. KC2500 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, XTS-AES 256 bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities up to 2TB
- Using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller to reach speeds up to 3,500/2,500MB/s
- Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes|
|NAND||96-layer 3D TLC|
|Encrypted||XTS-AES 256 bit|
|Sequential Read/Write1||500GB – up to 3,500/2,500MB/s|
|Random 4K Read/Write1||500GB – up to 375,000/300,000 IOPS|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW3||500GB – 300TBW|
|Power Consumption||.003W Idle / .2W Avg / 2.1W (MAX) Read / 7W (MAX) Write|
|Dimensions||80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm|
|Weight||500GB – 10g|
|Vibration Operating||2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration Non-operating||20G Peak (20-1000Hz)|