Gigabyte M30 512GB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD :
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2600 MB/s**
- Support advanced LDPC error correction
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- External 2Gb DDR3L Cache
- Efficiency thermal solution by using 2oz copper PCB
Xtreme Storage Performance
Ultra Durable, 2 oz copper PCB Design
Why is keeping A SSD at lower tempertures so important?
Lower temperature, better performance
External DDR3L DRAM Cache
Reliability You Can Trust – 5 Years Limited Warranty
SSD Tool Box
- InterfacePCIe 3.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity512GB
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 350TBW
- NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR CacheDDR3L 2Gb
- Sequential Read speedUp to 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 2600 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 350K
- Random Write IOPSup to 302K
- Dimension22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)2 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R: 5.9W, W:5W
- Power Consumption (Idle)L0/L0s/L1: 900mw
L1.2 < 3mw
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.7 and IOmeter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 350TBW, whichever comes first.