Gigabyte Aorus 7000s Prem 2TB Gen4 M.2 NVMe Internal SSD :
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 7000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 6850 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES-256 Supported
- M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon coating
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
Top Gen4 SSD Performance
2nd Generation PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.4 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC
- Support AES-256 Encryption
- Thermal Throttle Protection
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Xtreme Storage Performance
M.2 Thermal Guard XTREME with Nanocarbon Coating
Extreme Seq. Read Performance with No Throttling
Why is keeping an SSDs at lower temperatures so important?
SSD Tool Box
- InterfacePCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity2000GB
- NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR CacheDDR4 2GB
- Sequential Write speedUp to 6850 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 650k
- Random Write IOPSup to 700k
- Dimension92 x 23.5 x 44.7 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.6 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 7.6W, W : 8.4W
- Power Consumption (Idle)<30mW
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 5-years or 1400TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 1400TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.