Gigabyte 512GB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD :
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 800TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Performance . Stability
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD Type 2280
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (512GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1550 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
Reliability You Can Trust – 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Interface : PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor : M.2 2280
- Total Capacity : 512GB
- Warranty : Limited 5-year or 800TBW
- NAND : NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache : N/A
- Sequential Read speed : Up to 1700 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : Up to 1550 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS : Up to 270k
- Random Write IOPS : Up to 340k
- Dimension : 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 1.5M hours
- Power Consumption (Active) : Avg. read : 3.3W ; Write : 2.8W
- Power Consumption (Idle) : 1.8mw
- Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C
- Note :* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 110TBW, whichever comes first.