Gigabyte 480GB 2.5 inch Sata Internal SSD :
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 480GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 480 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Interface : SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Form Factor : 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Total Capacity : 480GB
- Warranty : Limited 3-year or 200TBW
- NAND : NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache : N/A
- Sequential Read speed : up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : up to 480 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS : Up to 75k
- Random Write IOPS : Up to 70k
- Dimension : 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 2M hours
- Power Consumption (Active) : Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
- Power Consumption (Idle) : 170mW
- Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C
- Note :* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 100 TBW, whichever comes first.