Gigabyte 128GB M.2 Sata Internal SSD :
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 110TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Interface : PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor : M.2 2280
- Total Capacity : 128GB
- Warranty : Limited 5-year or 110TBW
- NAND : NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache : N/A
- Sequential Read speed : Up to 1550 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : Up to 550 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS : Up to 100k
- Random Write IOPS : Up to 130k
- Dimension : 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 1.5M hours
- Power Consumption (Active) : Avg. read : 2.2W ; Write : 1.7W
- Power Consumption (Idle) : 1.1mw
- Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C
- Note :* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 110TBW, whichever comes first.