removed heading from the template level as requested in the card https://trello.com/c/wcO4cTZU/727-asus-n-a-new-brand-service-language-p-002482
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: MOS Heatsink with U-shaped heatpipe, extended VRM heatsink, dual onboard M.2 heatsinks, including a bundled fan bracket and additional MOS fan for improved cooling.
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, and featuring dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C® connectors.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking, helping you configure your gaming build easily.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS Flashback, Q-Code and FlexKey.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.
1. The ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector’s lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
2. ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming utilizes 14+2 DrMOS power stages to combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
3. Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard.
2. MOS Heatsink with U-shaped Heatpipe : The U-shaped design allows rapid and even heat transfer from the VRM to the extended MOS heatsink for better performance and wattage resistance. In addition, the MOS heatsink provides a large contact area for MOSFETs and chokes.
3. Extended VRM heatsink : The extended heatsink at the end of heatpipe increases thermal mass to offset the additional heat generated by high voltage, lowering temperatures by up to 5°C.
4. Dual M.2 Heatsinks : The M.2 heatsinks keep the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
1. Multiple Temperature Sources : Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling. And all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
2. 4-pin PWM/DC Fan Header : Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
3. AIO Pump Fan Header : A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
4. Water Pump Header : A dedicated header that can supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
1. AI Overclocking : Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each system.
2. AI Cooling : AI Cooling automatically manages and controls motherboard connected fans, ensuring the most efficient settings depending on the current system load and temperature.
3. AI Networking : GameFirst VI optimizes and organizes network bandwidth, effectively reducing jitter and eliminating spike lag to ensure smooth online gameplay.
2. Intel 2.5G Ethernet : Onboard 2.5G Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
2. Q-Code : Diagnostic codes provide a reference for fast and easy look up of common installation and component problems.
3. FlexKey : The front-panel header lets you customize the reset button on the front-panel of your chassis to provide quick access to your choice of Aura lighting controls, DirectKey or system reset.
4. BIOS Flashback™ : BIOS Flashback™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS Flashback port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
- CPUIntel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- ChipsetIntel® Z490
- Memory4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4500(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 *
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI® Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion SlotsIntel® 10th Gen Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- StorageTotal supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Z490 Chipset :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- LANIntel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
- Wireless Data Network2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) support 1024QAM/OFDMA/MU-MIMO
Supports up to 2.4Gbps max data rate
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
Supports CNVI interface
- BluetoothBluetooth v5.1*
*BT 5.1 function will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
- AudioROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
– Dual OP Amplifiers
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
– SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
– Gold-plated jacks
– Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
– LED-lit Audio Shielding
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
– Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
- USB PortsRear USB Port ( Total 10 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(3 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 7 )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
- Special FeaturesAURA :
– Aura RGB Strip Headers
– Addressable Gen 2 Header
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS USB BIOS FlashBack™
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Code
– ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
DIY Friendly Design
– ProCool II
- Software FeaturesROG Exclusive Software
– RAMCache III
– ROG CPU-Z
– GameFirst VI
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
– Sonic Radar III
– DTS® Sound Unbound
– Anti-virus software
ASUS Exclusive Software Features
– Aura Creator
– Aura Sync
AI Suite 3:
– 5-way Optimization with AI Optimization.
Fan Xpert 4
– EZ update
AI Optimization Guide
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Back I/O Ports1 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
5 x Gold-plated audio jacks
ASUS Wi-Fi module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x W_PUMP+ connector
2 x Addressable RGB header
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 connector support additional 1 USB ports(20-pin, Type-C)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x Q-Code
1 x VRM_HS_FAN Header
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
1 x ASUS Fan Holder
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x MOS Cooling kit (fan bracket and 40mm x 40mm fan)
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x Thermistor cable(s)
1 x ROG Thank you card
1 x 2-in-1 Rubber pad
1 x Wi-Fi moving antenna
1 M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 ROG key chain
- BIOS192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- ManageabilityWOL by PME, PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note*When M.2_1 is operating in SATA device, SATA6G_2 will be disabled.
** M.2_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_56. When M.2_2 is populated SATA6G_56 will be disabled.