ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3090 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You’ve been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design – and this is it.
Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the heat spreader.
Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. The fans also shut off completely when card power consumption is low and the GPU temperature falls beneath 50 Celsius, keeping noise levels down when the system is under a light load. Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC
Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently so that it can be whisked away by the powerful Axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heat spreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC The heat spreader draws heat up into heat pipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset. Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090 24GB OC
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3090|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||24GB GDDR6X|
|Engine Clock||OC mode : 1890 MHz (Boost Clock)|
Gaming mode : 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||19.5 Gbps|
|Memory Interface||384 – Bit|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop|
1 x ROG ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||318.5 x 140.1 x 57.78 mm|
12.53 x 5.51 x 2.27 inches
|Power Connectors||3 x 8 Pin|