Asus Dual RX 6500 XT 4GB OC Gaming Graphics Card
- ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Asus Dual RX 6500 XT 4GB OC Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Asus Dual RX 6500 XT 4GB OC Better, faster, stronger The Dual 2060 EVO comes equipped with two powerful Axial-tech fans. Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Asus Dual RX 6500 XT 4GB OC Quiet intelligence An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Asus Dual RX 6500 XT 4GB OC That’s so metal! The Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO’s densely packed PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
|GPU||Radeon RX 6500 XT|
|GPU Series||AMD Radeon 6000 Series|
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|Engine Clock||OC mode: up to 2820 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2670 MHz(Game Clock)|
Gaming mode: up to 2820 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2650 MHz(Game Clock)
|Memory Size||4 GB|
|Memory Speed||18 Gbps|
|Max Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Ports||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||2|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Power Connector||1 x 8-pin|
|FORM FACTOR & DIMENSIONS|
|Max GPU Length||201 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||201 x 128 x 40 mm|
7.9 x 5.03 x 1.57 inch
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty|