- NVIDIA TURING™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform provides up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12 enables new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Axial-tech Fan Design brings larger blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Reinforced by a Protective Backplate that prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger The Dual 2060 EVO comes equipped with two powerful Axial-tech fans. Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Quiet intelligence An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
That’s so metal! The Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO’s densely packed PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
|GPU||GEFORCE RTX 2060|
|GPU Series||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 Series|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1785 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1395 MHz|
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1755 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1365 MHz
|Memory Size||6 GB|
|Memory Speed||14000 MHz|
|Max Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Ports||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)|
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Power Connector||1 x 8-pin|
|FORM FACTOR & DIMENSIONS|
|Max GPU Length||242 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||9.53 ” x 5.12 ” x 2.09 ” Inch|
24.2 x 13 x 5.3 Centimeter
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty|