The ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 MINI OC edition 4GB GDDR6 with a compact size and two powerful Axial-tech fans for Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small chassis.
- OC Edition:Boost Clock 1650 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1620 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 MINI is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Coolest dual-fan GPU built for the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit1
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The new Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB is specifically designed for the new Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, bringing the thermal performance of larger cards to the evolving small-form-factor market. Features like Axial-tech fan design, a custom 2-slot thermal solution, and Auto-Extreme Technology make the MINI an obvious choice for those looking for the best experience with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small chassis.
2-slot Design Sink your heat into this
The Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB features a new cooling solution that fits into a 2-slot design less than 20cm in length, making it compatible with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small-form-factor chassis without sacrificing thermal performance. A redesigned shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows two Axial-tech fans to take advantage of the mesh side panel of the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, while maintaining space for cable management and airflow to the CPU cooler.
Axial-tech Fan Design Better, faster, stronger
Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB has a Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
0dB Technology Quiet intelligence
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB
Stainless Steel Bracket Steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Auto−Extreme Technology Precision automated manufacturing
Asus Dual GTX 1650 Mini OC 4GB with Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1650|
|Memory Clock||12 Gbps|
|DVI||1 (Dual-link DVI-D)|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|DisplayPort||1 x Display port|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|HDCP Ready||HDCP : 2.2|