- Ant Esports FP550B The Ant Esports FP550B is designed to strike the perfect balance between reliable performance and affordable pricing. Build with low-noise capacitors and transforms the unit comes with 80+ Bronze certification, leaving no stone unturned. Flat black cables and stealth black design ensures easier wire management along with perfect gel in with any system theme.
- Ant Esports FP550B Coming with a silent 120mm fan that spins consistently keeps the unit cool even under full load making the FP500B perfect for gamers who value silent performance so that they can concentrate on their game all the time. The single 12V rail design is highly reliable and making it ideal for systems that have high power consumption.
- Ant Esports FP550B The Ant Esports Force series is built to last and aimed to succeed. Driven by the clear aim to offer cutting-edge performance at affordable pricing each unit is 80+ Bronze certified so that you enjoy lower electricity bills and higher efficiency at all times. With the Force in your system, you’ll have the peace of mind to emerge victorious in every battler!
- 80+ Bronze rated – The FB550B is 80+ bronze certified proving its reliability and performance. Ant Esports FP550B
- Single 12V rail – The unit comes with a single 12V rail making it ideal for high-end systems.
- Highly secured – Comes with OVP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OCP/OTP protection. Ant Esports FP550B
- Silent 120mm fan – The 120mm fan spins consistently yet quietly to keep the unit cool even under full load & is rated for 100,000 hours of lifespan!
- Flat Cables – Has black flat cables for easy and clear wire management.
- 3 Years warranty – The PSU comes with a full 3 years warranty.
|Model||FP550B BRONZE (FORCE PRO 550B)|
|APFC||PFC > 0.9|
|Input Frequency Range||50Hz – 60Hz|
|Protection Type||OVP / UVP / OOP / OT / SCP|
|Operation Temperature||< 42*C|
|In The box||Power Supply x1|
Power Cable x1
Mounting Screws x4
User Manual x1
|Efficiency||up to 85 % (Typically)|
|Connectors||Motherboard – (20+4 Pins) x 1pcs|
CPU – (4+4 Pins) x 1pcs
PCI-E – (6+2 Pins) x 2pcs
SATA x 6pcs
Molex x 3pcs