Asus Prime B560M-A Motherboard Intel® B560 (LGA 1200), PCIe 4.0,two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, dual HDMI, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi , Aura Sync, Addressable RGB, mATX motherboard
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Stronger VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Memory overclocking: Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing for significantly reducing crosstalk, preserving signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A &Type-C®) and V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B560M-A provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.ASUS Prime B560M-A is perfect for those seeking to create a sleek, futuristic-looking build, thanks to its black and white finish and iridescent metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B560 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime B560 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Flexible M.2 heatsink takes care of two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfer.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B560 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS B560 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
ASUS OptiMem II
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime B560 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Outstanding Audion Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
|CPU||Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU|
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Chipset||Intel® B560 Chipset|
3333(OC)/3200/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*Dual Channel Memory ArchitectureSupports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)OptiMem II* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 3200/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
|Graphics||1 x HDMI™ 2.0**|
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.** Intel® 11th & 10th Gen processors support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.*** Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
|Expansion Slots||Intel® 11th &10th Gen Processors|
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot(s)*
– Intel® 11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x16
– Intel®10th Gen processors support PCIe 3.0 x16
Intel® B560 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)*
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
* Enable RST PCIe Storage Remapping for PCH attached PCIe slots to activate Intel® Optane Memory.
|Storage||Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
Intel®11th Gen ProcessorsM.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280- Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode, this slot will be disabled for other CPUsIntel® B560 ChipsetM.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)*
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
* M.2_2 slot shares bandwidth with SATA_2.When M.2_2 slot is operating in SATA mode, SATA_2 will be disabled.
|Ethernet||1 x Intel® I219-LM 1Gb Ethernet|
ASUS LANGuardASUS LANGuard
|Wireless & Bluetooth||V-M.2 slot only (Key E, CNVi & PCIe)*|
* Wi-Fi module and vertical M.2 Key E bracket set are purchased separately.
|USB||Rear USB:Total 6 ports|
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (1 x Type-A + 1 x USB Type-C®)4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 x Type-A)2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports1 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 ports1 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 ports
|Audio||– Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking|
– Supports up to 24-Bit/192 kHz playback”
– Audio Shielding
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
** A chassis with an HD audio module in the front panel is required to support 7.1 Surround Sound audio output.
|Back Panel I/O Ports||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (1 x Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C®)|
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 x Type-A)
1 x DisplayPort
2 x HDMI™ port
1 x Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet port
1 x V-M.2 slot (Key E)
3 x Audio jacks
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse combo port
|Intrernal I/O Connectors||Fan and Cooling related|
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header(s)
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan header(s)
2 x 4-pin Chassis Fan header(s)
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports
1 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 ports
1 x USB 2.0 header(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 ports
2 x AURA Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
2 x AURA RGB header(s)
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x COM Port header
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x LPT header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel header with Chassis intrude function
|Special Features||ASUS 5X PROTECTION III|
– DIGI+ VRM
– Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
– ESD Guards
– Overvoltage Protection
– SafeSlot Core+
– Stainless-Steel Back I/O
– Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution
– Flexible M.2 heatsink
– VRM heatsink design
– AURA RGB header(s)
– Addressable Gen 2 RGB header(s)
|Software Features||ASUS Exclusive Software|
– AURA Creator
– AURA Sync
AI Suite 3
– Performance And Power Saving Utility
Fan Xpert 2+
– EZ update
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial version)
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x M.2 Rubber Package(s)
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 x Vertical M.2 Key E bracket set
1 x Support DVD
1 x User manual
|Operating System||Windows 10 64bit|
24.4cm x 23.4cm